Monday, June 13, 2011

every RESTDAY is FAMILY DAY =)



..,hi ya'll blog post ~new new new :))
been busy (as always) *laughs! promise I'll update you more often 

owkey let's start :) . . . 

Last weekend (June 04-05) I had my rest day (no work day). I had my saturday  exclusive for rest 
(sleep sleep and sleep) yum yum! ~ I'm fully energized (yey!) and comes sunday (BIG smile) our family day :)

First we went to church (around 4pm), yup I'm a roman catholic :) after mass we headed to the mall ^^
I'm with the most important persons in my life *tan-tanananan (drum rolls) 


MY NANAY AND TATAY 
( my mom and dad)

and also my favorite kid in the world 
my pretty cute niece "PAT-PAT"
we have the same name mine is Patrisha Ignes Borromeo
hers is Maria Patrisha A. Borromeo, isn't that cool? (^.~)

More pictures of me and my cute niece:


She's really cute I swear :))

I really love spending quality time w/ my family specially w/ my father. I really love seeing him smile and laugh. I'm so happy that he's now on good condition compared before. By the way to let you all know my dad was diagnosed with a kidney cancer (stage 2) and unfortunately it spreads to the lungs (stage 4) =...( 

Here's a picture of my dad after his operation.

 we all believed that he can make it! I myself have faith in God. Whoooo boo stop this bad vibes I suppose to blog happy times =..) okay lets proceed to my wonderful post now :))



We went to ace hardware first to return this thing called "electricity saving device" which is not effective boo!!! I forgot to take pictures of this said device huh! so what we did  is we just replaced it with stuffs that will cost the same or more (just add), me and my niece had so much fun exploring the hardware, we even saw hamsters,bunnies and fish (^.~) here I took some video:


after that we all got hungry and I decided to treat them for a dinner (not totally) haha me and my dad shares with the bill =p *hihi. here's some photos we took during the diner:

My niece while checking the menu :))

 Yours truly =) I LOVE OUR VERY OWN -FILIPINO CUISINE! 

Pretending to be a stolen shot haha =p





Initial snack while waiting for the dish (it's FREE!) :)



awww HOW SWEEEEEET !!! (^.^)

and there's me "Hi there!" :))


alright for the most awaited part (haha)
the food photo post (^.^) yum-yum :))

SINIGANG NA SALMON 


RICE RICE RICE :)) 


 PINAKBET


 TILAPIA (^.^)
 I'am so IN-LOVE with this dish! the fish fillet
and the crunchy fish skin awww YUM!


 DISH PAIRED WITH A GLASS
OF COLD  TEA W/ PINEAPPLE :)

ALL THE FOOD WAS AWESOME!
This is the name of the restaurant where we ate =)
(it's my favorite resto now!) 


EXTRA PICTURES (^.^)*
 wash your hands before and after eating :)



 HAHA we LOVE the chair :))

who wants some ice cream? *yummm

AND THERE COMES THE HELLO KITTY FEVER :))








and that's all folks (^.~)
thanks for reading my blog 

~much love  PURPLEHEiRESS ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment