Saturday, August 4, 2012

EARTH meet PLUM ♥

Hello to all my lovely heiress (^_^) rainy morning here on the philppines :) how about in your area? okay so I just want to share to ya'll my first ever make-up tutorial *yey! so yah let's start:
This is me, half way done on my make-up look ;) I did this for me to have a guide on what to do next, that's easier that way right? :) It will also serve as a comparison for the video that I made. 
with or without? :) 

I mostly used ELF products on this look, girls girls trust me they are affordable! and the quality is awesome! (this is not a sponsored blog or whatsoever-just so you know) :) But yeah iLOVE ELF!

 
 
 Okay let's get in to the finished look :)

make-up tutorial ★ Beautiful Browns meet Plum 
Products that I used:
Face ( I already applied my foundation & concealer )
→ Moisturize face - I used Human Nature Moisturize Day Fluid
→ Dream Girl BB Cream (Universal Color)
→ Dream Girl BB Powder ( no. 01 )
→ ELF contouring blush and brozer
→ Shawil eyeshadow - I also used this as an highlighter

Brows:
→ Nichido eyebrow liner - Chestnut
→  ELF Brow Kit 

Eyes:
→  ELF EyePrimer 
→  ELF Butternut eyeshadow
→  ELF Liquid Eyeliner
→  ELF lengthening mascara
→  ELF Brightening Eyeliner ( coffee)
→  ELF Eyelash Curler
→  Shawil Eyeshadow

*Contact lens: Fairy Brown

 Lips
→ Lip Balm-Maybelline Baby Lips (Smoothing Cherry)
→ Ever Bilena ( Burgundy Shine )
→ ELF Luscious Liquid Lipstick (Pink Lemonade)

PLUM LIPS ! ROCK :)
 
 

What I used to highlight my browbone?
Shawil No. 05

 
 

Here's my video tutorial :) 
(have fun and enjoy)



No comments:

Post a Comment