Thursday, November 1, 2012

✭ ELF Lipsticks (Tagalog Review)

ELF LIPSTICK REVIEW
                   Q. Where I got it ? 
                   A. Landmark (Trinoma)
                   Q. How much ? 
                   A. P 129.75 /each 

 Shade: Classy 

Verdict: I super like the feminine pink-ish color of this lippie, super great siya for party or going out with girlfriends :)

 Shade: Seductive

Verdict: The lipstick that is perfect for everyday! =) I think I'm gonna be using this everyday.

 Shade: Gypsy
 

Verdict: The color is very unique and it makes my complexion glow =) Love it !


2 comments:

  1. Sis,

    Love the review! Should try ELF lipsticks more :)

    new follower here!

    ♥,
    Shari
    The Misty Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. love love love how gypsy looks like!

    vickyhoang.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete