Monday, August 22, 2011

1ST TEAM LUNCH

 YUM YUM POST  


Me and my team mates at work had our team building in the form of  . . . *eating haha =)
We ate at The Old Spaghetti House (TOSH) -Techno Hub branch.


COOL LANDSCAPE WE HAD AT WORK <3

HI PEOPLE (^__^)


HERE ARE THE FOTOS OF ME W/ MY WORK MATES :)

ME AND MOMMY TINI
(on our way to TOSH)

ME AND ATE PAT :)
(PFT! I LOOK SLEEPY-haha!)









uhmmm . . . Honestly I'm not into pasta =( coz my mouth and my tummy love Local Filipino dish #yummy! But it's fine =) I love trying new dish (it's fun!) plus I'm with my team mates ~fun and good people =)


MEAL TIME
YUMMY! *choco MILKSHAKE


I ordered carbonara (to be safe) coz I don't know what other pasta in the menu tastes like.

For the dessert? ahhhh yeah! this are the best!
"FRIED OREO!"


Here are some of the photos I took inside TOSH:





WONDERFUL TEAM LUNCH :)
Time to go home now (^__^)


 Thanks for reading have a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment