Friday, September 2, 2011

ENCHANTING POST ★



Who love theme parks? ooops who doesn't?! (haha) even me!

 I SO LOOOVE THEME PARKS!

This is what this post is about :) I brought my mom, dad and my favorite niece to our company's yearly family day, this time it was held in Enchanted Kingdom (Sta. Rosa Laguna). It was so nice coz' we don't have to pay any transportation fees because the company already provided bus for us. It was so fun! but the sad part is when we arrived at the place it was raining!!! (BOOOOO!) huh! but this doesn't stop us (me and my niece) to enjoy the place =)

Complimentary Tickets 


AT THE BUS PHOTOS 

MY MOM AND DAD 

oooooh aren't that sweet! 
MY SUPER CUTE NIECE 

Now time for my solo pics at the bus 



Make-up by: Patrisha Borromeo (ME) :)
Gown: Borrowed from my bro's wife
*sunglasses that I'm wearing is owned by my bro (haha!)


And here's me when we arrived at the place 

(doing my "wave pose") haha!
Yeah yeaaaah right look like a diva! =p


MY super DAD =) 
He always need to wear mask to prevent inhaling to much pollution.



 Ticket station 

(however EK is exclusive that day to HSBC employees only) COOL! right? but It makes me wonder what happens to those who came but not HSBC employee (O.O)~makes me kinda worried too! 


My niece was so happy that day (awww) She instantly run to the mascot (sorry I don't know what that cool old fella mascot name was) 
but yeah I love seeing my favorite niece happy =)

 YAH RIGHT! (I'm so pissed!) 
coz I'm so hungry yet the line is so tiresome LONG! pft! (~_~)!

my *UBER pretty niece!
I bought that pretty dress for her to wear on the "Costume Contest"

COSTUME CONTEST
I registered me and my niece to the costume contest.

(hahaha) *laughs! hate how I look here =x

SHE LOOKS SO LOVELY (right?) 
(in my honest opinion my niece is the prettiest among all this kids!) haha


(hahaha) *super laugh for this kiddo! she is so cute! and so active too!
unlike other kids she is not shy, she posed in every camera in front of her :)

(*uuuyyyyy!) hahaha kiddie LOVE-TEAM?


 GUESS WHO WON? 

YOU'RE RIGHT!
(pat-pat won! seriously she does!)

 Here's my niece receiving her award (P 1000 Gift Cheque)
 I was so HAPPY! and proud at the same time =) yehey!


She sings well too! (right?) I LOVE this talented kiddo so much!


Now time for other photo shots:




UP UP and AWAAAAY!



 
 OH-EM-GEE! I think this is the most terrifying ride!
(of course I haven't try) haha *pussy me! =p
GOSH! it so HIGH! look (O.O) *gulp!


CRAZY CAROUSEL RIDE (hahaha) 






 










END OF THE ENCHANTING POST

















No comments:

Post a Comment