Saturday, September 3, 2011

MY NEW PUPPY

 
WARNING: SUPER CUTE POST AHEAD ! *(^.^)*


I just want to share to you guys the newest member of our family (aw-aw!)

He's soooo cute right? , he look so adorable but hell yeah he's the silliest puppy ever! (haha). All he does all day is to do things that will pissed you off! (seriously!) haha, he'll tear my magazines when I left it on the floor, he'll pee then poop then pee again anywhere (~.~) argggh!!! sometimes I just smell something bad! and I can't find it! then I just found out that he poop in his secret places (eg. underneath the bed, at the back of any large appliances) HE IS SO CLEVER! yet I can't get mad at him because after doing all those naughty things he'll jump and kiss me and try to even calm me by staring at me with those huge eyes! (awww! this little devil! hahah) hate how he instantly make me laugh after cleaning up all his mess! He really know how to handle people (haha)


HE LOVES TO SLEEP! 
ADORABLE EYES! 
 
puppyHE ALWAYS BARK TO GET ATTENTION! 
it pisses me off when I'm so sleepy! noisy puppy! 






HE LOVES TO PLAY SO MUCH!

*hahaha! look at him oh what's with the stare?

 I LOVE THIS PUPPY SO MUCHIE! 

No comments:

Post a Comment