Monday, November 7, 2011

TEAM BUILDING ★ BIGOLI / TRINOMA FOOD TRIPPING

HI EVERYONE! 
I'am so excited to finally blog again! *yehey! after a LOOONG while ~I'm back (^_^) I wish I will be updating my blog regularly #CrossingFingers 
 (Laughing Hard Now) HAHAH! guess why Am I covering my face? I was so FUGLY that time! seriously! my cheekbones are swelling so bad ! I gained a lot of weight ~huhuhu chubby cheeks hello??? 
 PICTURE OF THE PLACE

At first I was like ("ohhh no! PASTA? (O.O) Not my fav. food to be honest") 
but yeah I'm a go go go girl so why not give Bigoli a try? (^_^) so leggo! here's my food shot and also photos of me and my team mates (yay!)

My Supervisor (w/ the purple backpack) and my team mates =) 
as you noticed were ALL-GIRLS! ~so cool right? 


The wall are nice! And they offer unlimited drinks too! 
(what's the connection between the two?- I also don't know) haha =p
MY PRETTY TEAM MATES
ATE INGRID AND ATE PAT =)

 LOUISSE AND MOMMY RAZZLE (daughter and mom)

 TL IMEE (Our Supervisor)

 ME and TL Imee (^_^)

And yours truly ~purpleheiress (haha) I have cute bows here oh? =p


GIRL POWER! 

TIME FOR ISHA'S . . .
(ANIMATED FACE) HAHAH!










No comments:

Post a Comment